The Michigan Postdoctoral Association of the College of Engineering (MPACE) was established to provide professional development and socialization for CoE’s over 200 postdocs. We invite you to become acquainted with and active in MPACE. While there are good opportunities available centrally – and do take advantage of those – having a presence on North Campus/NCRC allows MPACE to deal more closely with issues affecting the engineering postdocs.
To find out about MPACE:
- Add your name to the email group MPACE.members in the MCommunity directory (https://mcommunity.umich.edu ).
- Add your name to the MPACE calendar https://mpace.engin.umich.edu/mpace-calendar to find out about planning meetings, workshops, seminar series and social events.
CoE Advisory Group Members:
- Adam Burak (NERS)
- Bridget Hegarty (CEE)
- Alex Hegedus (CLaSP)
- Genevieve Plant (CLaSP)
- Prabhu Ponnandy (ChE)
- UMPDA Liaison: Cynthia Gerlein-Safdi (CLaSP)
- Faculty Advisors: Professor Mark Moldwin and Assistant Professor Jon Estrada
- CoE Staff Liaison: Joanne Navarre